Sunday, March 14, 2010

Gratitude!!!

I do some of my best thinking and problem solving when I travel. In the first place, it is very enjoyable to me. Second of all, what else are you going to do when you are in a car by yourself on a four hour drive. Today is very good example. I drove from Hattiesburg, Mississippi to Tupelo, Mississippi for a 3 day work related conference. I left home in warm sunshine and arrived in cloudy cold. It was a gorgeous day!!! The drive was uneventful with wonderful radio stations all along the way to which I am sure some of the people who passed me could actually hear me singing to the top of my lungs!!! Gratitude was what I was feeling all along the way, for the beautiful day, for my wonderful life and for all the future has in store. I have arrived and have checked into my hotel room. The accomodations are very nice and comfortable and I am going to relax and watch the HD flatscreen TV (I dont have one of those yet) for the evening. The conference begins in the morning. I am looking forward to it...

1 comment: